Throughout March CPD Seminars will be held twice a week
Wednesdays: City Tattersalls Club, 194-204 Pitt Street, Sydney
Thursdays: St James Centre, Level 20, 111 Elizabeth Street, Sydney
at 5:30pm - 6:30pm
Please note: Places are limited.
Once venue capacity has reached, registrations will be closed to avoid overcrowding.
In order to avoid disappointment, please book early.
*Thursday 1 March 2018 - CTP Changes by Tim Concannon, Partner & CARS Assessor, Carroll & O'Dea Solicitors
*Wednesday 7 March 2018 - Circumstances that constitute the surrender of a lease by Craig Lambert, Barrister
*Thursday 8 March 2018 - Cybercrime on solicitors' Trust Accounts by Jim Sofiak, Chief Trust Account Inspector, NSW Law Society
* Wednesday 14 March 2018 - Wake up - don't sleepwalk your way into court. Some help in avoiding a PI claim by Peter Rosier, Solicitor
* Thursday 15 March 2018 - Some tips, traps and best practices for navigating the professional conduct minefield, by Gary Ulman, Solicitor
* Wednesday 21 March 2018 - What is the proposal to extend the family law jurisdiction to local courts, and what is the jurisprudence of small property pools by Sue Armstrong,Mediator, FDRP, Collaborative Professional, Coach, Lawyer
* Thursday 22 March 2018 - Unfair contract terms for small businesses by Glenn Fredericks, Barrister
* Wednesday 28 March 2018 - IP Issues - Copyright, Trademarks and Domain Names by Fiona McNeil, Barrister
* Thursday 29 March 2018 - Professional Conduct for NSW Solicitors - 1000 Ways to die by Mark Warton, Solicitor and NSW Law Society Councillor
Thanks to our Annual Dinner Sponsor